Are Your Clients’ Retirement Plan Documents SECURE 2.0 ready?
We are experts in pension/retirement plans and systems. We combine this expertise with our intelligent sourcing process to find you the quality resources you need to complete your plan documents restatements on time and on budget.
SynergisticIT is a plan providers trusted partner in navigating the complexities of retirement plan modifications brought on by the SECURE 2.0 Act. The SECURE 2.0 Act, enacted in 2022, is a measure designed to foster improved retirement planning. Its mission is to encourage employers to elevate retirement benefits, making it simpler for employees to actively engage in saving for their retirement goals.
With the passing of the SECURE 2.0 Act, most retirement plans will require vital modifications to align with the new regulations. If you are a plan provider with numerous institutional clients, you already know that undertaking this colossal task can be challenging.
At SynergisticIT, we possess two decades of invaluable experience in the retirement/pension sector. We proudly serve some of the largest pension/retirement providers in the United States. Our team of seasoned retirement plan document experts is committed to helping plan providers seamlessly navigate the changes needed to their clients’ plans.
- SECURE 2.0
- 403(b) Plan and Summary Plan document review and drafting
- Volume Submitter 403(b) plans
- Pre-approved Plans
- IRS/DOL rules regulations for 401(a), 403(b), 401(k), 457(b), 457(f) and nonqualified plans.
- ERISA Compliance Reporting
- Relius Documents
- ASC (McKay Hochman)
- Document Generation and Management (DGEM)
- DATAIR DC Plan Administration software
- ASPPA Credentialed resources with QPA, QKA, CPC certifications and CRSPs.
- Plan Document Compliance Experts
- Plan Document Administrators
- Plan Document Project Coordinators
- Plan Document Transition Managers
- Plan Document Business Data Leads