Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based talent search combined with IT Knowledge and Experience
Client Hiring Managers often ask how we can be sure we have presented the best candidates available. The answer is in our Intelligent Recruiting Process. By using AI-based talent search technology to scour dozens of talent and social media sites, we know we will consider the best candidates available.
However, AI-based talent search alone is not enough. By utilizing our many years of real-world technical experience and screening know-how, we can assess candidates from a technical, business knowledge and soft skills point of view and present only those that we are confident will succeed at our client. That combination is the SynergisticIT difference.
World-class IT talent at a lower cost
SynergisticIT does not have the wasteful overhead, multi-million-dollar advertising budgets, or frustrating bureaucracy of large, global consulting organizations. Our lean business model allows us to attract top talent because we can provide a better compensation package than our competitors while charging our clients less.
Leveraging our IT Knowledge and Experience
Building on our roots in the financial services and insurance industries, we now service a wide array of industries and organizations in both the private and the public sector. Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients in different verticals are seeking our assistance in providing Data Scientists, Big Data Architects, Information Security Specialists, and Agile professionals. Our experience in IoT, cloud and Big Data, positions us to assist any company in any industry with these emerging technologies.
Earning the confidence of industry leaders, year after year.
- American Red Cross (since 2019)
- Arts and Entertainment (since 2019)
- Citigroup (since 2011)
- CIT (2015)
- General Motors (since 2004)
- Horizon Blue Cross / Blue Shield of New Jersey (since 2018)
- HSB – Hartford Steam Boiler Insurance – Munich Re (2016)
- JPMorgan Chase (since 1995)
- Morgan Stanley (since 2011)
- Pershing LLC, a Bank of New York Mellon Company (since 1995)
- SITA Aero (since 2011)
- SMBC / Sumitomo Bank (2015)
- Teachers Retirement System for the City of New York (since 2004)
- The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) of New York
- The State of New York
- TIAA-CREF (since 1996)