Our client is seeking a Sr. Website Optimization & Personalization Specialist, for a full time employee position in Melville, NY. This is a fully benefitted hybrid work schedule position.The Sr. Website Optimization specialist will be focused on delivering digital customer experiences by using relevant data to make the most intelligent and personalized decisions across various touchpoints. The primary focus of this position will be on improving the customer experience through marketing automation. You will focus on journey ideation, testing/experimentation, content/product recommendations and automated 1-to-1 experiences. Additionally, in this role you would also be responsible for improving on-site search for website visitors and supporting core performance marketing channels.
This full time position is located in Melville, NY and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Mondays and Wednesdays with an option to work from home the remainder of the week.
Compenation range: $71,000-$110,00 annually
Improve website experience and drive 1:1 personalization
- Work in close collaboration with Data Scientists & Consultants to strategize and execute A/B, Multivariate Testing, Auto Personalization, User Journeys, etc. on the website.
- Collaborate with CX Marketing content leads to ensure content is created to support personalized journeys.
- Analyze digital campaign performance and provide insights with Data Scientists for channel managers and senior leaders to support optimization.
- Track and report on KPIs in support of department/company goals and objectives for existing digital and test initiatives; be able to tie online metrics back to company goals.
- Keep pace with web technology, and strategic changes from eCommerce industry leaders.
- Help define / prioritize new website enhancements and identify bugs / experiential bottlenecks and work with IT to develop new requirements.
- Develop and distribute monthly reports for key stakeholders outlining performance, progress, and strategy.
Learn, Manage and Optimize Onsite Search Results
- Gain a deep understanding of our on-site search engine, how the Machine Learning works and its capabilities.
- Work closely with on-site search engine partner to build and execute a strategy to optimize search results.
- Collaborate with search support team and IT to integrate new features that take advantage of our platforms advanced machine learning capabilities
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights and provide monthly reporting to senior management.
Marketing Channel Support
Support Paid Search, Social, CTV and Affiliate Marketing Leads
- Attend channel marketing meetings, establish a foundational understanding of performance and initiatives.
- Support channel leads where necessary and act as a back up to help continue regular business operations when needed.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, analytics or related field required; Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as a Digital Marketing or equivalent position required, specifically:
- Experience using website optimization, personalization and/or A/B testing platform tools.
- Experience analyzing digital ad campaigns from Google, Facebook or similar.
- Proficient in analyzing, consolidating, and interpreting data from various sources, while still being able to articulate your thoughts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, charts, and formulas.
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing metrics, campaigns and Google Analytics; ability to recognize patterns and anomalies in data.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional relationship management skills working with Marketing, IT, Business and Data Scientists; attention to detail, independent thinker