This is an outstanding opportunity for a recent college graduate with an accounting degree that is interested in technology and helping customers. Our client is looking for a trainee that is willing to learn!
Our client is looking for a qualified Dynamics 365 / NAV Implementation specialist with a University Degree in Accounting to help our clients improve their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources to perform them in-house. The ideal candidate will possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency. The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- Participate in Microsoft Dynamics Training & Learning Opportunities.
- Earn relevant Microsoft Dynamics Competency MB800 and others as assigned.
- Utilize available Microsoft Implementation documents and supporting platforms such as the Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Teams for comprehensive Implementation Project Management
- Organize and execute Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation projects on behalf of clients for Financial Management, Supply Chain Management and Warehouse Management according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of clients requirements
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to determine weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed project plans to implement changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementations under the standard Microsoft Sure Step approach of Diagnostic, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Operation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing is a plus
- Any experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or NAV and MS Office 365 & SharePoint is a plus