Our client, a large financial services firm, is looking for an front-end developer that has solid experience with Angular for a 1 year+ contract opportunity. This position can be worked remotely, but being in the Eastern time zone would be preferred as the client’s development team is in India and the successful candidate would have to be available for early morning morning meetings.
- A seasoned, front-end developer who can lead other developers in building out the browser-based UI features as designed.
- REST API consumption from browser applications
- Working with grid controls in browser-based apps
- Micro front-ends
- Adding “polish” to the appearance of browser apps (meaning that a well-functioning application can be made more appealing and easier on the eye without changing application behavior or requiring rewriting; adding professional appearance and feel)
- Experience leading/coordinating development efforts (mainly looking for technical leadership—designing components for end-user usability and component reusability and maintainability)
- Knowledge of GIT version control