Our client, a Fortune 1000 financial services company is looking for Business Data Analysts.
Business Data Analysts are responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders and partners for platform updates and installation of services for retirement plan clients.
This is a 2 year contract role. This is a hybrid role so candidates should live in the areas of Charlotte, Denver or Dallas. You can come onboard as our W2 or Independent Contractor.
Business Data Analysts partner with external vendors and internal partners to obtain all necessary data for each transition. They are responsible to ensure all plan data is ultimately comprehensive, inclusive, and accurate to ensure the enterprise’s clients and transitions are successful.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Successfully implement projects for institutional retirement plans with high quality data outcomes
• Offer consultative data solutions for plan administration challenges
• Escalate risks and issues for retirement plan implementations in a timely manner.
• Engage with appropriate resources in a highly-matrixed environment to resolve data issues including client, plan management services and IT.
• Strong analytical and Excel skills. Excel test part of interview.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• University (Degree) Preferred
• 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
• Solid experience as an Finance Operations Analyst, business data analyst or operations analyst
• Financial services experience
• Agile experience is nice to have
• Series 6 or 7 is a plus