Our client, a large government agency is seeking an Adobe Business Analyst with PCI experience for a 1 year minimum contract.
You can come onboard as our W2 or independent contractor.
This position is hybrid with onsite work in Jersey City NJ and possible meetings at other facilities in the NY/NJ area. Pay range of $85-$95/hr.
The Adobe SME Experience Specialist shall work within the Digital Customer Service group of
the client’s Technology Department (TEC), responsible for working with business
partners to prioritize and execute enhancements, and analytic projects required to deliver
business results. Including managing the Adobe CMS platform, to power all product brand, and
customer experiences across the client Digital channels.
The successful candidate will work independently as well as with other contractors, and staff
resources of different TEC Units, and Departments throughout the client to deliver work
Under the supervision of the Digital Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate is an
experienced content manager with solid technical skill set to help the client create and
manage high-quality content across all digital channels. This individual is responsible for
ensuring content is consistent with site standards, style guides, and working side-by-side with a
variety of content owners and experts to publish and optimize content that promotes their
department and the Authority’s objectives.
• Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-Channel campaigns.
• Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issue.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experience.
• Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the
website and other touch points.
• Partner with analytics teams on measurement across customize sites.
• Manage, lead, and support projects to create content in multi digital mediums.
o Email Templates
o Blog content
o Landing page
o Social media post and imagery
o Manage and curate content across multi platforms
o Web content
• Create the process for departments to submit requests and then manage the process.
• Track content to ensure compliance expiration dates.
• Act as the liaison between digital marketing and compliance, including creating processes,
and submitting content for approval.
• Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for content publishers across the Agency.
• Manage content vendor relations.
• Identify content gaps and opportunities relevant for web publishing.
• Responsible for general tactical support of SEO initiatives such as inputting meta titles and
descriptions to help drive on-line traffic.
• Provide general analytics on digital content to determine effectiveness and to gain insights to
• Troubleshoot and respond to issues in order to resolve them quickly.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 12 years’ experience working with Adobe Target and good understanding of
Adobe Cloud technologies.
• Minimum of 3 years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, leveraging
• Working experience in HTML, Java Script, and CSS.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent English oral, written, and listening communication skills.
• Must be willing and able to support initiatives occasionally during off hours.