Our client, a Fortune 1000 financial services company is looking for Project Coordinators. Project Coordinators are responsible for the comprehensive coordination of all platform transition (implementation) services for retirement plan clients.
This is a 2 year contract role. This is a hybrid role so candidates should live in the areas of Charlotte, Denver or Dallas. You can come onboard as our W2 or Independent Contractor.
This role involves working with IT, Sales and Marketing groups. The successful candidate will be the primary interface with clients when their plan services are undergoing changes. The Project Coordinator is ultimately responsible for the success of each transition including overall service delivery, project management, and oversight throughout the various conversions of the retirement plans.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead multiple smaller implementation projects or select large implementation projects for institutional retirement plan clients with high quality outcomes
- Handle client relationships, create project plans and ensure on-time delivery, provide status updates and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver institutional offers
- Engage with and partner with appropriate resources in a highly-matrixed environment including client, plan management services, IT, Sales and Marketing.
- Effectively identify, escalate, and resolve risks or issues for moderately complex implementations
- Address client and/or business partners transition challenges, questions and concerns
- 3 Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- Solid experience as a Project Coordinator/Lead
- Financial services experience
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Agile experience is nice to have
Educational Requirements: University (Degree) Preferred
FINRA Registrations: Series 6 or 7 preferred