Our client has a strategic effort in flight for 2023 – 2024 that requires support in the following areas:
- Development of content for the Plan Administration Manual (PAM) – The PAM is a Plan Sponsor administrative companion to the Recordkeeping Agreement (RKA). There are three Plan Administration Manuals, based on service models: Sole Recordkeeping (SRK), Multi-Vendor Coordinator (MVC) and OMNI only (Exclusive)). The current PAM(s) lack detail regarding the administrative procedures that Sponsors need to perform their roles and responsibilities. A review of the sections of the PAM that require refinement has been completed. By meeting with the client’s Product Management and Operations groups top gather input and feedback, this resource will help to gather and draft the content needed to operationalize the document. The target date for completion of the first draft is year end, with the final draft due at the end of February.
- To support the Go-to-Market strategy for this program, the team is partnering with marketing to create internal and client facing materials to educate our internal teams and present to our Plan Sponsors. Support will be needed to craft and refine the content as we conclude our Test and Learn period in early 2024 and begin our Go-To-Market Strategy in early Q2.
- This is a remote position, pay range is $50-$55/hour
- Pension / Retirement domain knowledge is a huge plus!
- SharePoint manipulation experience helpful.